About the position as Asset Management Analyst
The Asset Management Analyst will support AXA IM Real Assets Nordic team and contribute to the implementation of the best value creation strategy for the assets that are part of the Nordic portfolio. The Asset Management Analyst will over time get the opportunity to grow into a more extensive role. The Asset Management Analyst will be a part of AXA IM Real Assets Nordic team based in Stockholm and will report to the Local Head of Asset Management.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Collect and analyse all relevant and updated data / documentation at asset level (technical, legal, tax and commercial data)
- Proving analysis contributing to the definition of the asset strategy, the preparation of the annual business plans
- Set-up financial models (DCF)
- Contribute to the preparation and the monitoring of the asset budget (revenues, opex and capex) coordinating with the property managers or asset operators
- Monitor external valuations
- Monitor asset KPI’s
- Contribute to the implementation of the marketing and letting strategy
- Contribute to the monitoring of refurbishment or development programs coordinating with internal and/or external development experts.
- Assist in the preparation of disposals (data room, valuation, RFP, etc...)
Profile, Qualifications and suitable background
- BSc or MSc in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Real Estate, Engineering or equivalent
- 2-4 years of relevant experience, preferably from the real estate industry
- Very good analytical skills
- Understanding of legislations and/or financial techniques related to real estate investments
- Accomplished interpersonal skills and the ability to work efficiently in a team in an international, entrepreneurial and result driven environment
- Creative thinking and capability to develop innovative solutions
- Great communication and presentation skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Henrik Nyberg (+4670- 790 05 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible
About AXA IM – Real Assets
AXA IM - Real Assets is part of AXA IM Alts, one of the global leaders in alternative investments with €146 billion of assets under management as of end of March 2020(1), across real estate, infrastructure, private debt, structured finance and hedge funds. AXA IM Alts employs over 700 people located in 15 offices around the world and serve the needs of more than 300 clients from Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Middle East.
We are a global leader in real assets investment with €100 bn of assets under management, the number one property portfolio and asset manager in Europé (2), and one of the largest worldwide.
Visit our website: https://realassets.axa-im.com
1 Source: AXA IM - Real Assets’ unaudited data. All figures as of June 2020.
2 Source: INREV Fund Manager Survey – May 2019 in terms of assets under management