Senior Project Manager, Arctic Securities Corporate Finance Real Estate
You will be part of the Real Estate Investment Banking platform within Arctic Securities and participate in investment opportunities across the Nordic region and drive business performance within the
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be part of the Real Estate Investment Banking platform within Arctic Securities and participate in investment opportunities across the Nordic region and drive business performance within the Arctic organization. Arctic has significant growth ambitions for the Real Estate platform.
The position is based at Arctic’s office in Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Real Estate Corporate Finance.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Origination and hands-on execution of real estate related M&A and Corporate Finance transactions
- Close contact with clients
- Lead and take responsibility for team delivery in specific transactions/projects
- Close co-operation with Arctic specialists in Debt and Equity Capital Markets
- Manage and coach junior colleagues
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCE
- Academic degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Engineering, Real Estate or equivalent with strong academic record
- At least five years' relevant experience from a reputable firm within real estate capital markets, corporate finance, or property company/fund
- Existing client network within the Swedish and international real estate markets
- Advanced relevant MS Excel and PowerPoint user
- Fully fluent in English on a professional level
- Proven leadership and administration skills
To thrive in the role, you should be a result-oriented professional, who drives customer contact and focus on project completion. Your competence regarding the process up to closed transaction is crucial for success. It is of the utmost importance that you are triggered by being part of Arctic's commenced growth journey in Sweden.
Do you want to be a part of Arctic Securities? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson (072 248 65 31)