Investor Relations Manager - Hoist Finance
Finance – Stockholm
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
Hoist Finance is looking for an Investor Relations Manager that will execute and improve Hoist Finance way of working with Investor Relations. The position reports to the CFO and will work closely with top management to have an open and continual dialogue with current and potential shareholders, as well as with the capital market to make it easier for the market to make an informed and fair assessment of Hoist Finance share. Hoist aim with the communication is that the share will be perceived as a competitive investment alternative.
- Serve as the key point of contact and spokesperson for the investment community as well as media and press and proactively meets with existing and new investors, brokers, bankers and traders. He/she will also actively participate at industry conferences.
- Organize capital market days, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
- Establish and maintain relationships with stock exchange representatives
- Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Make presentations on capital market days, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings; monitor analyst reports and make summary for senior management
- Provide feedback to the management team of investors view on dividend policy
- Provide a comprehensive competitive analysis, including Hoist Finance's key financial metrics and differentiators from an equity story perspective together with Controller function
- Oversee the production of all financial reports and Stock exchange filings
- Manage the investor relations part of Hoist Finance's web site
- Strive for the optimum type and mix of shareholders, and creates that mix through a variety of targeting initiatives
- Monitor operational and financial developments of Hoist Finance through ongoing contacts with company management, and develops investor relations messages
- Provide regulations and disclosure training to all company spokespersons together with compliance
Desired skills and experience
- University degree in business, finance, communications/PR, or other business-related field with at least 5+ years’ relevant experience with at least 3 years in investor relations; in a listed financial company.
- Excellent relationship-building skills in the investment community
- Proven experience writing financial communication documents, press releases, earnings call scripts and investor presentations
- Excellent collaboration skills on executive level.
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills, oral and written communication skills, and presentation ability in Swedish and English
- Ability to function well in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities with the willingness to travel 25% of the time
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment at company headquarters in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
We have had a revenue growth exceeding 30% over the past five years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in eleven European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment. Read more at www.hoistfinance.com
In this recruitment Hoist works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se) Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) or Malin Sager (073-6903605) at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.