Slättö is a Nordic multi-strategy private equity firm focusing on Real Estate. The funds collectively manage assets of SEK +13 bn with an ambition of reaching SEK 50 bn in assets under management by 2025. Since inception in 2013, the firm has, with a strong track record, raised seven funds and executed more than 100 transactions with a total transaction value of SEK +20 bn.
We are actively seeking to grow the team of 55 people and we are currently looking for a Business Developer to our Residential Business Segment, Slättö Bostad. At Slättö, you will be part of an entrepreneurial, growing team focused on Nordic investments within Real Estate.
The Residential team, which currently consists of eight people, has a central role in the organization where you will receive a great overview and understanding of Slättö's funds. You will collaborate closely with most teams in the company, and in particular with the financing, project development and fund management teams. The position is based at Slättö’s head office in central Stockholm, and reports to the Head of Residential.
- Develop and oversee joint venture collaborations with our partners
- Responsible for business plans for project portfolio
- Negotiate with stakeholders within project portfolio
- Support in underwriting of new acquisitions
- Market and competitor analysis
The right candidate has a relevant university degree with strong academic credentials. In addition, you have:
- Approximately 5-10 years of experience in project development and investment analysis
- A strong commercial acumen and good negotiating skills
- Good networking skills
- A pragmatic and solution-oriented approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Swedish and English
We attach great importance to your personal qualities. We are looking for a person with high energy and very good ability to work in a team. You are a driven and independent person who delivers towards sharp deadlines with high quality. You are inspired by participating and contributing to a high performing, professional team and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Do you want to be a part of Slättö? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Henrik Nyberg at Boardtalk AB (+46 70 790 05 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.