As an Investment Analyst, you will be part of the Real Estate platform within Barings and participate in investment opportunities across the Nordics.
The position is based at Barings’ office in Stockholm and you will report directly to the Head of Nordics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Origination of new acquisitions across the Nordics
- Assist in due diligence, structuring, financing, negotiation, structuring and execution of transactions
- Prepare investment committee presentations and memorandums for senior members of the team
- Support the Nordic team in all Asset Management related matters
- Support the Nordic team in all fund related reporting requirements
PROFILE OF THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE
- Analytical and commercial mindset with highest work ethics
- Accurate/detail oriented with high standards
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with limited supervision
- Team oriented person that wants to contribute to the wider team´s success
- Creative and positive mindset, thinking outside the box, seeing things from other angles
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor´s degree in Real Estate, Finance, Economics or equivalent with outstanding academic record
- 1-3 years relevant experience in real estate (private and/or public), private equity, consulting or similar fields related to investment management
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience of analysing financial data and financial modelling
- Strong communication skills in English and Swedish (both written & verbal) as well as presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
Do you want to be a part of Barings? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson at Boardtalk AB (+46 72 248 65 31 or email@example.com) or Emelie Blomkvist (+46 70 790 88 36 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Barings is a $371+ billion* global investment manager sourcing differentiated opportunities and building long-term portfolios across public and private fixed income, real estate, and specialist equity markets. With investment professionals based in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, the firm, a subsidiary of MassMutual, aims to serve its clients, communities and employees, and is committed to sustainable practices and responsible investment. Learn more at www.barings.com.
*As of March 31, 2022