Entity Management Coordinator to EQT
Finance - Stockholm
Are you interested in a newly developed role and want new challenges? EQT is an exciting organization and one of the global leading alternative investment firms.
As Entity Management Coordinator you will lead the management of the Entity Management System and the relevant underlying processes. You will be working from EQT office situated in central Stockholm and have close contact with colleagues around the world.
Specific tasks and responsibilities
- Monitor collection of data from EQT’s legal entities (EQT AB group, EQT fund entities and EQT fund’s holding structures)
- Follow up quality of data with third party administration services providers (e.g Citco)
- Make sure internal and external stakeholders follow internal processes connected to data collection/registration
- Develop and update processes with third party administration service providers and internal stakeholders
You have at least 3-5 years experiences of operating in the area of back office, compliance, governance, assurance, or consulting in relation to Entity Management, such as fund service/administration, financial services or operations etc.
- Strong accuracy skills
- Quality-driven and structured with attention to details
- Solid communication skills – interacts with stakeholders on a recurring basis
- Determined but with the ability to navigate in the EQT entrepreneurial environment
In this recruitment EQT works together with Boardtalk AB. Please apply through website (www.boardtalk.se). Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this service contact Mats Holmberg (072-853 23 13) or Amanda Konradsdal (070-292 49 59) at Boardtalk AB. As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.
EQT is a leading alternative investments firm with approximately EUR 37 billion in raised capital across 24 funds. EQT funds have portfolio companies in Europe, Asia and the US with total sales of more than EUR 19 billion and approximately 110,000 employees. EQT works with portfolio companies to achieve sustainable growth, operational excellence and market leadership.
More information: www.eqtpartners.com