Head of PMPS to Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
Real Estate - Stockholm
A unique chance to be a part of the world leading company Unibail-Rodamco-Westfiled. We concentrate on the best assets in the world’s most dynamic cities, with a vision to create eco-friendly, enteraintment places where people can meet and create memorable experiences. In this role you are a leading part in the development of sustainability, technique and resourse efficiency within your responsibility, and none the least, you get the chance to be an creative Head of PMPS with responsibility for the Nordic region, in the world’s leading commercial real estate company.
As Head of P (project) M (maintenance) P (purchase) S (sustainability), you are in charge of the company’s standing assets regarding construction, technical operation, renovation and maintenance, and responsible for project management overseeing the work of lead contractors. For the Nordic shopping centers, you have full responsibility of the planning and daily PMPS operations and for the quality development of the assets and it living up to the UR standards. Health, safety and risk management policies is highly priorytised in the organization and you will continuously update and implement environmental management systems. Furthermore you are the support function for all teams in the organization regarding purchasing.
You will lead a team of 7 persons and be a part of the Operations Nordic management group. The position is based at the URW office at Mäster Samuelsgatan, Stockholm and you will report to Director of Operations Nordic.
- Ensure a well-planned long term plan for the assets regarding CAPEX in the portfolio.
- Responsible for annual Health & safety audit.
Energy, waste, water reporting on monthly basis to corporate
- Managing day-to-day PMPS operations to ensure optimal performance and full compliance with health, safety, labour and environmental regulations.
- Responsible for corporate PMPS guidelines to be implemented in the region.
- Purchasing & procurement- achieve affordable & efficient contracts to secure future stable OPEX. Utilities, maintenance, security, cleaning & maintenance contracts are main areas.
- Accountable for project management – manage operations of assets in extension and refurbishment projects.
- Ensure a close collaboration with Development/Construction in the handover process of units, extension projects, parts of refurbishment & whole assets.
- Obtain a clear process for every asset in order to be compliant with national regulations.
Qualificatons and suitable background
- Bachelor or Master of Science.
- At least 5-10 years experience from real estate market.
- Technical issues.
- Good knowledge within real estate economy and law.
- Project management.
- Experience with purchasing and having good negotiation skills.
- A communicative, structured and administrative person
- Being an operational as well as strategic person
- Communication skills in English, both written and spoken
Do you want to be a part of URW? For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (070-790 29 30 or email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield is the premier global developer and operator of flagship shopping destinations, with a portfolio valued at €65.2 Bn as at December 31, 2018, of which 87% in retail, 6% in offices, 5% in convention & exhibition venues and 2% in services. Currently, the Group owns and operates 92 shopping centres, including 55 flagships in the most dynamic cities in Europe and the United States. Its centres welcome 1.2 billion visits per year. Present on 2 continents and in 12 countries, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield provides a unique platform for retailers and brand events, and offers an exceptional and constantly renewed experience for customers.
For more information, please visit www.urw.com
Visit our Media Library at https://mediacentre.urw.com
Follow the Group updates on Twitter @urw_group, Linkedin @Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield and Instagram @urw_group