By joining the Investment Management team at Northern Horizon, you will have a unique opportunity to team up with experienced professionals in an international environment and learn about RE Fund Management.
The position is based in Stockholm and will primarily involve working alongside with and providing analytical support to the Investment Management team who is based across the 6 different offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, Berlin, Vilnius, Tallinn and Copenhagen. For the role, Northern Horizon is looking for a person with strong analytical skills, a genuine interest in real estate and who understands the real estate investment value chain.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assist in due diligence, structuring, financing, negotiation, structuring and execution of transactions.
- Work closely with our front office teams by preparing high-quality investment papers, including sophisticated financial analyses for approval by relevant decision-making bodies.
- Responsible for modelling, preparing documentation and collecting data in sale process.
- Assist our business development team by researching new markets, products, and investment opportunities.
- Furthermore, support our teams in client reporting and other daily management activities of existing investment mandates.
- The role will also include assisting in some ad hoc tasks, such as administrative work related to the property companies and funds.
Qualifications and suitable background
- 1-2 years relevant experience in real estate (private and/or public), private equity, consulting or similar fields related to investment management
- Have excellent skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in Swedish language, have excellent spoken and written English skills, Finnish language skills would be an advantage.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Do you want to be a part of Northern Horizon? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Ida Andersson (070-790 27 12 or email@example.com) or Johan Magnusson (072-248 65 31 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
About Northern Horizon Capital AB
Northern Horizon was founded in 2001 and is an independent real asset manager in Northern Europe who manage over EUR 1billion in assets. The asset portfolio consists of 85 properties with a total footprint of 347,500 m². Currently, Northern Horizon manages 4 real estate funds, and we also manage separate accounts for institutional investor clients. We are a team of approximately 40 and has an equal representation of women and men. We offer you a full-time job in a flexible working environment, with a strong support for professional development. We truly are an international, dynamic, and friendly working environment with colleagues from Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Berlin, Tallinn, and Vilnius where our total of 6 offices are located. At Northern Horizon you will not only get exposure to the private equity industry in general, but also real estate investment management specifically.