Nordic Capital is a leader in Nordic private equity investments, and has an enviable reputation in investment and portfolio management. Since launching in 1989, the Nordic Capital Funds have delivered outstanding returns for its investors and have assets under management of over EUR 30 bn.
Nordic Capital is working with Boardtalk to find an Investment Controller to be based in central Stockholm.
The Investment Controller position provides a unique opportunity to work in a leading and growing Controlling & Valuation team in one of the top performing Private Equity firms globally. As an Investment Controller you will have a broad and diverse role with internal and external responsibilities in a central part of the Nordic Capital organisation. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Continuously review portfolio company related materials such as monthly reporting packages, KPI’s, commercial updates and business plans
- Develop deep knowledge of your c.10 designated portfolio companies and their business environment, from acquisition to exit
- Continuous interaction with internal and external stakeholders such as investment professionals, portfolio company C-suite executives, auditors, consultants and investors
- Quarterly valuations of portfolio companies
- Assist in the quarterly and annual Fund performance reporting to investors and other stakeholders
- Be actively involved in fundraising and other front office activities
- Assist in sustainability reporting and KPI follow-up
- Ad-hoc request and analysis which usually involve financial modelling
The right candidate for this position will have a first class relevant degree with between two to five years’ experience gained in any of the following areas.
- Private Equity or other investment platforms
- ”Big 4” Transaction services or Valuation advisory
- Strategy / Management consulting
- Corporate Finance
Furthermore you will have:
- Strong interpersonal skills and integrity
- High ambition levels with the ability to independently identify and drive processes forward
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills and a good commercial sense
- High standards with significant attention to detail
- Excellent ability in Excel
Would you like to be part of Nordic Capital? Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Amanda Konradsdal (tel. 070-292 49 59), email@example.com or Martin Andersson (tel. 070-573 10 10), firstname.lastname@example.org at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing, so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.