Fund Controller to Infranode
Infranode is a Swedish company that invests in infrastructure within the Nordic region. Infranode invests in assets within energy, transport, digital infrastructure and social infrastructure with a long-term horizon.
Infranode is now looking for a Fund Controller to be a part of the Fund Controlling team and primarily responsible for reliable and timely financial and non-financial information and analysis being available for operational and strategic decision making by different stakeholder groups.
The Fund Controller will interact with people across the Infranode organisation and with multiple external stakeholders, including external accounting service providers and the fund auditor.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Quarterly reporting to external stakeholders, including Investor Reports, Side Letters and Bank Covenant Reporting.
- Compilation and generation of content used in quarterly reporting, to ensure that reporting is accurate and performed on a timely basis.
- Constantly improving, and documenting processes that support the accuracy and quality of quarterly reporting.
- Assisting the Business Analyst in the development of effective processes for compilation of data in our top tier system to avoid double work.
- Cash-flow forecasting and monitoring of terms and conditions in relevant contracts within the area of Finance.
- Acting as business partner to the Asset Management team in providing important insights in financial, corporate secretarial and administrative issues in relation to the fund’s holding structure and portfolio companies.
- Acting as a business partner to the Investment team and executing finance support activities (holding structure, service provider appointments, agreements) needed to transition identified deal opportunities into settled deals.
- Assisting the Investor Relations team by providing support and information to answer bespoke questions from investors.
- Provide deliverables and support to the organisation in fund-raising processes.
- Preparation of reports to the Management Committee and other internal control functions.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree within a relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years relevant post university work experience
- Knowledge in IFRS reporting.
- Experience of fund controlling is a merit but not required
Furthermore, we believe that you have a commercial mindset and a demonstrated ability to manage projects and project stakeholders. You are fluent in English and at least one Scandinavian language. You have strong presentation and communication skills and consider yourself an expert in MS Office tools. We are looking for a person that is not afraid to take initiative and attention to detail is imperative
Do you want to join an exciting journey at a successful company? Please apply for the role via boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Kristin Biles (070-7900893) and Martin Andersson (070-5731010). Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, which is why we look forward to your application as soon as possible.
Infranode is a Swedish company that invests in infrastructure within the Nordic region. Infranode invests in assets within energy, transport, digital infrastructure and social infrastructure with a long-term horizon. The Investors of Infranode are leading institutions and pension funds, such as KPA Pension, Folksam, Keva and Storebrand. Infranode has some 30 employees and (SEK)17 billion under management, of which (SEK)10 billion is available for new investments. For further information please visit www.infranode.se
Boardtalk är ett rekryteringsföretag som riktar in sig på specialistrekryteringar inom affärsområdena Finance, Real Estate samt HR. Vi erbjuder även våra kunder interimslösningar vid behov.
Fund Controller to Infranode
Läser in ansökningsformuläret