Investment Manager, Stockholm
Real Estate - Stockholm
Brunswick Real Estate is a market leading investor and lender in the Nordics, investing across the entire capital structure. Investments includes a wide range of private equity structures, from separate investment mandates in commercial real estate together with large institutions and international managers to residential development. Debt includes credit financing funds focused on secured financing of commercial real estate in the Nordic region. Ventures offers opportunistic investment ideas within real estate, ranging from seed capital to traditional property investments. The team includes approximately 50 employees in Stockholm, Helsinki and London.
The Investment Manager will be highly involved with the management of a property portfolio totalling over EUR 600 million of assets located in Sweden, Finland and Estonia. As part of a small, dedicated team within Brunswick Real Estate, you will be working closely with senior management and Brunswick Real Estate’s local asset management partners to optimize performance of the portfolio.
You will have varied tasks and a steep learning curve, working on a diverse portfolio including retail, office, hotel and logistic properties, ranging from stabilized assets to value-add, conversion, and new development projects. Financial modelling is a big part of the role and you will be responsible for developing and maintaining models tracking asset and fund performance. Another key focus is the quarterly investor reporting where you will hold a central role, including coordinating input from multiple internal and external parties. Together with the team, you will also work on developing and implementing business strategies and value creating initiatives, all aimed at generating the best possible investment outcome.
The position is based at the Brunswick Real Estate head office at Jakobsgatan 6, Stockholm and you will report to the Fund Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Oversee financial performance of assets and maintain financial models of projected returns, liquidity forecasts, etc.
- Prepare quarterly reports and coordinate reporting process with local asset management partners
- Assess various strategies and their impact on property and fund performance
- Complete hold/sell analyses of portfolio assets and assist in transactions
- Provide team support with preparation of investor presentations, business reports, and financial models
Profile of the Suitable Candidate
- Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or similar
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and excellent financial modelling capabilities
- Well acquainted with Microsoft PowerPoint and able to complete professional presentations
- Excellent ability to multitask and handle a large workload efficiently
- Smart and analytical with strong work ethics and high energy level
- Team spirit, strong social competence, outspoken, straightforward and friendly
- Excellent English and Swedish communication skills, both written and spoken
Do you want to be a part of Brunswick Real Estate? Please apply for the position at www.boardalk.se For further questions about this position, contact Sara Widforss at Boardtalk AB (+4670 790 10 75 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
About Brunswick Real Estate
Read more at www.brunswickrealestate.com