The position as an Investment & Asset Manager is offered in one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world. The company provide access to every aspect of real estate investing by managing a suite of funds and mandates spanning both debt and equity across diverse geographies, sectors, investment styles and vehicle types.
About the position as an Investment & Asset Manager
The Investment & Asset Manager is responsible to source new investment opportunities over the Nordic region and support the fund teams regarding these transactions. The Investment & Asset Manager is also responsible for the asset management of their allocated properties, and to maximise their current financial returns. The person will work in close cooperation with the respective Fund Management and will be based in Stockholm.
Main Duties and responsibilities
- Source investment opportunities and manage acquisition processes.
- Maximize the net operating income and property values for the assets under management.
- Manage investment introductions (due diligence and approval processes) including preparation of three-pagers and full investment recommendations.
- Develop and implement strategic business plans for each asset.
- Annual business planning (incl. operational budgets).
- Analyse performance and identify strategic value enhancement potential. Prepare investment recommendation for identified asset management initiatives.
- Co-ordination of external resources (service providers) to ensure business plans can be delivered.
- Drive letting activities / Initiate CapEx projects.
- Develop (re-)positioning and marketing strategies with external service providers.
- Quarterly reporting to investors/banks/auditors.
- Give exit recommendations (incl. operational support in vendor DD).
Requirements and suitable background
- University degree in real estate or finance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative thinking, capability to develop innovative solutions.
- Strong commercial awareness with a sound of legal knowledge.
- Developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoy working in an international workplace with multi-cultural teams.
- Good understanding in terms of property operations as well as tenant and customer demands.
- Financial, analytical and modelling skills.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both orally and in writing.
Please submit your application through www.boardtalk.se. Questions are answered by recruitment consultant Sara Widforss, email@example.com (070-790 10 75) at Boardtalk AB. The selection and interview process is ongoing so we are looking forward to your application as soon as possible.
About the company
The company represent one of the largest real estate investment managers in the world. The company offers unparalleled geographic reach and deep sector expertise with over 80 years of investing experience, and more than 500 real estate professionals located in over 20 cities throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia-Pacific. Their investment, asset management and corporate strategies grow from a deep understanding of the structural trends that they believe will shape the future of real estate and responsible investing beyond market cycles. This ‘Tomorrow’s World’ approach sits at the core of their investment process and business operations, informing their long-term view of real estate investments for the enduring benefit of both clients and society.