Areim is looking for a business-oriented and positive person with high integrity and analytical skills to join the fund management team. You will be offered an engaging position in an entrepreneurial company operating in an international environment.
As a Portfolio Analyst you will be part in the growing fund management team. You will be working with functions across the company and deepen your knowledge about investments as well as property management and development. The position is based in Stockholm where you report to Head of Fund Management and will require some travelling, mainly within the Nordics.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assist our fund managers in the management of the real estate funds
- Conduct investment analysis of development projects and major lettings
- Monitor and analyse Fund and investment return through financial modelling
- Assist in reporting of our Funds' real estate holdings to investors
- Prepare presentations to our investors or Areim’s investment committee
- Collaborate with all teams at Areim, i.e Transactions, Asset Management and Controller/Finance Department
Qualifications and suitable background
- University degree (MSc) preferably in real estate or finance
- 0-3 years relevant full-time work experience
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (cash flow modelling, IRR- and NPV calculations),Word and Power Point
- Communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Team player and ambitious
Areim offers a corporate culture characterised by entrepreneurship, well-being, commitment, and a business-driven approach, where you get to work with knowledgeable and talented colleagues. Equality is a given and the organisation is flat and tightly-knit with quick decision paths. You are offered an exciting role with opportunities for development in line with the company's growth.
Do you want to be a part of Areim? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Emelie Blomkvist, tel.070-790 88 36, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Johan Magnusson, tel.072-248 65 31. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
Areim is an independent Nordic fund manager and property owner with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, and London.
We see potential in challenging ventures as opportunities for growth. This is what makes us unique. Our vision is to invest in new shapes of progress, for society and beyond. Our goal is to create lasting value for all stakeholders by balancing good financial results with sustainable societal development and care for people. And smile while we do it.
Areim manages a number of real estate funds with capital sourced from pension and insurance companies from around the world with the aim of delivering excellent risk-adjusted return. Economic, social and environmental sustainability are important to us both in our choice of investments and in the way we conduct our business.
For more information about Areim and our track record, please see www.areim.se