Development Director Nordics - Residential to Citycon
Real Estate - Stockholm
As Development Director you will manage and have the overall responsibility for property development activities of Citycon’s owned and managed assets regarding Residentials on the Nordic market, on an early phase development and execution. You will, together with the development director for each region, choose the best partners for each project and also manage marketing planning with the market analyst and VP Marketing.
The position will be based in Stockholm, Kista Galleria, and you will report to the CDO. Some traveling in suvey within Sweden, Norway and Finland will occur.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Evaluate, initiate and manage zoning processes to secure feasible and viable future development potential
- Initiate a detail planning process to increase the value and extension potential of the excisting residential portfolio.
- Responsible for controlling the budgets and time schedules for assigned development projects
- Evaluating and creating residentials development projects outside of the shopping centre itself
- Proposing which project will be studied
- Looking for new solutions and ways of working to make investment proposals profitable
- Analyzing potential cooperation and JV with other companies in the residential industry
- Analyzing the costs and revenue for the investment and also be responsible for preparing investment proposals, based on property calculations and analysis, for Management Committee and the Board
- Commercial planning together with the Development Directors and Commercial Director
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Master or bachelor’s degree in field of construction, economics and/or real estate
- A minimum of 10-15 years competence in field of property development, construction or/and contracting
- Real estate expericene related to Residentials
- Project management skills
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken.
We are looking for someone with a commercial eye and visionary approach for development projects within residential properties with general knowledge of related legislation. Keywords to successfully manage this position is excellent Co-operation, negotiating skills and financial understanding.
Do you want to be a part of Citycon? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (+4670-790 29 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org) at Boardtalk AB.
“Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centres in the Nordic region. Citycon is the No. 1 shopping centre owner in Finland and among the market leaders in Norway, Sweden and Estonia. Citycon has also established a foothold in Denmark.
Citycon’s shopping centres are located at urban crosspoints close to where customers live and work, and with direct connection to public transportation. Placed in the heart of communities, Citycon’s shopping centres cater for the customers’ everyday needs that exceed shopping.”
For further information please visit www.citycon.com