Associate Director Asset Management
Real Estate - Stockholm
The Associate Director Asset Manager will support Patrizia´s asset management activities and will take over the responsibility for the assets in Helsinki. The position is based in Patrizia´s Stockholm office that oversees the portfolio in both Stockholm and Helsinki. In this position you will join a small, and highly dedicated team, that works close together in an entrepreneurial environment. Primary areas of responsibility will include asset management, development, investment, lease underwriting, and investor reporting and presentations. Additional activities will include to define and deliver business plan strategies for the assets, impact on short-, medium- and long-term goals as well as work independently and collaboratively with internal and external parties on assets in both Finland and Sweden.
Candidates should have experience across multiple disciplines within real estate, including asset management, commercial and/or residential real estate investment, and financial analysis. Candidates should also possess strong quantitative skills, as well as strong business communication skills.
- Drives the active asset management to increase performance development of the properties managed in line with the objectives of the owners and pursuit of the real estate strategy in line with the relevant fund guidelines.
- Identification and realization of value creation initiatives.
- Supervision of the management of the asset by third party property managers. Development and management of sales and letting strategies, marketing measures and user concepts for individual properties.
- Supporting the buying- and selling activities (review of rental agreements and potentials in the acquisition phase, property and location evaluation with regard to re-letting opportunities).
- Responsible for high complex contract renewals with existing tenants, management and active new lettings as well as tenant retention.
- Responsible for the planning and control of medium to big sized budgets.
- Work within the Company´s software platform in conjunction with Fund Management for reporting and asset planning
- Responsible for the preparation and implementation of business plans, feasibility studies and reports and translates vision into plans and guides their execution.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree with specialization in real estate economics and real estate management; real estate studies or comparable qualification.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the Nordic real estate market, in particular in the areas of asset management of both commercial and residential properties, letting and sales.
- Experience with managing investment transactions, tenants, and/or development projects, and experience with investor reporting and presentations.
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills.
- English and Swedish language skills required.
- Finnish language skills (preferred, no requirement)
Do you want to be a part of Patrizia? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. For further questions about this position, contact Henrik Nyberg (+46 70 790 05 29 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Sara Widforss (+46 70 790 10 75 or email@example.com). Interviews will be conducted continuously.
PATRIZIA AG has been active as an investment manager in the real estate market across Europe for more than 35 years. PATRIZIA’s activities include the acquisition, management, repositioning and sale of residential and commercial real estate through its own licensed investment platforms. As a global partner for pan-European real estate investment, PATRIZIA operates as a respected business partner of large institutional investors and retail investors in all major European countries. PATRIZIA manages more than EUR 40 billion of real estate assets, primarily as an investment manager for insurance companies, pension fund institutions, sovereign finds, savings and cooperative banks and as co-investor.
PATRIZIA has undertaken a number of corporate acquisitions over the past few years, transforming itself from a German residential specialist to a diversified, pan-European institutional investment manager.
For more information, visit: