Center Manager to Citycon
Real Estate - Stockholm
Citycon is now looking for a Center Manager to join the team in Kista Galleria.
As a Center Manager you have full leadership responsibility of all operating, property and asset management activities in the centre. You will manage the daily operations in the shopping centre and build trusting relationships and fruitful cooperation with tenants, customers, service providers and regional partners.
The position will be based in Stockholm an you will report to the Commercial Director.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Budgeting, reporting and business planning of the shopping centers, aiming to improve KPIs such as net rental income, sales and footfall
- Analyze numbers into operational actions for proposing improvement for the shopping center
- Optimize tenant mix for the shopping centre together with Leasing Manager and Commercial Director
- Follow up the tenants profitability and take actions when needed
- Responsible for initiation and management of maintenance costs and capes projects and also identify initatives to improve the energy efficiency of the shopping center together with Property Manager
- Coordination of leasing and media sales, digital communications and marketing together with responsible colleagues
QUALIFICATIONS AND SUITABLE BACKGROUND
- Bachelors or master’s degree in business or equivalent education
- Minimun of 3-5 years of experience in the shopping center industry, real estate, retail or orther relevant fields, preferably as an Asset Manager, Property Manager or similar
- Commercial knowledge & financial and business understanding
- Excellent administrative and IT skills (Excel, Powerpoint, Word Outlook)
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish (required) and English
We are looking for a person with a team player mindset who is comfortable taking initiatives and achieving results. You have a great understanding of the big picture and you are visionary about future possibilities. Furthermore you have the willingness and capability to intervene in any problems, as well as strong problem-solving skills. To successfully manage this position you have the ability to gain confidence and trust of others trough honesty, integrity and authency. Also you have a situational adaptability in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations effectively.
Do you want to be a part of Citycon? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se with a CV written in Swedish or English. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Frida Carlsson (+4670-790 29 30 or email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB.
“Citycon is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban, grocery-anchored shopping centers in the Nordic and Baltic region, managing assets that total almost EUR 5 billion and with market capitalization of close to EUR 2 billion. Citycon is No. 1 shopping center owner in Finland and among the market leaders in Norway, Sweden and Estonia. Citycon has also established a foothold in Denmark.
Citycon’s shopping centers are located in urban cross points close to where customers live and work, and with a direct connection to public transport, health care and municipal services. Placed in the heart of communities, Citycon’s shopping centers cater for the everyday needs of customers. Citycon’s shopping centers attract approximately 200 million visitors annually.”
For further information please visit www.citycon.com