Fund Operations Associate to EQT
Finance - Stockholm
Do you want to join a high pace work environment?
Do you want to be a part of a great and driven team working in a fast paced and international environment? EQT is an exciting organization and one of the leading alternative investment firms with offices around 3 continents. You will be working from their beautiful office situated in central Stockholm and have close contact with your colleagues around the world.
In the role as Fund Operations Associate, you will play an important part of the EQT support organization.
You will be part of the team responsible for investor reporting, portfolio company valuations and EQT’s portfolio company monitoring system.
You will work in close cooperation with the investment advisory professional teams across the EQT organization. Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Work with external investor reporting and portfolio company valuation processes as part of a dedicated operations team
- Interact with and instruct internal and external stakeholders such as investment professionals, portfolio companies, auditors, consultants and external fund administration and accounting personnel
- Review various deliverables from investment advisory professionals, primarily related to portfolio company valuations and reporting
- Review various deliverables from an external fund administrator relating to the investment performance in the EQT funds
- Take an active role in the development of team responsibilities and tasks through various quality and efficiency focused projects aiming to take operations to the next level, thereby creating scalability in processes and procedures
- Operate and contribute in various improvement projects relating to EQTs portfolio company monitoring systems to further automate portfolio company and fund reporting and data handling
Preferred background and experiences
- 1-3 years relevant experience from transaction services (big 4), corporate finance, business controller position or management consulting firm
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Preferably some knowledge and experience from private equity
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
We are looking for a candidate with as much fearlessness as accuracy, who like numbers in relation to people and who thrives in a high-performing global environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate
- Pro-active approach, enjoys and is driven by own initiatives
- Accurate/detail oriented with high standards
- High ambition level and ability to independently drive processes forward; delivery mindset, high integrity and accountability
- A structured and risk based approach
- Thrive in an environment with entrepreneurial business leaders
Do you want to be a part of EQT? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously. For further questions about this position contact Amanda Konradsdal or Mats Holmberg at Boardtalk AB.
Working at EQT
EQT offers diverse work assignments, colleagues in 16 countries, Stockholm's best office views and a high pace work environment. As a part of EQT, you are assessed on what you perform, as much as how you perform it. There are real opportunities for personal development for the individual who shares our values and mindset.