Investment Manager - NREP
Real Estate - Stockholm
As an Investment Manager you are expected to lead transactions from start to finish as well as developing the business and contribute to the identification of new platforms.
At home in the Nordics, NREP is an integrated real estate product innovator, developer, investor and operator that seeks to make real estate better. We take a multi-stakeholder approach and leverage our multidisciplinary team to develop real estate and real estate anchored businesses that create long-term value for tenants, investors and the wider communities in which we invest. Some of the business lines and platforms within NREP is Logicenters, Altura, Residentials and Deals & Incubations. As an Investment Manager you may participate in all business lines but will primarily belong to Deals and Incubations. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you are expected to lead transactions from start to finish as well as developing the business and contribute to the identification of new platforms. You are proactive and can shape your role and your projects to a lager extent than what is typically the case in the more structured context of e.g. a mature real estate company, top tier investment bank or management consultancy firm. The successful candidate is offered a central role in a growing company with ambitions to excel. The position is located at NREP’s office in Stockholm City.
Sourcing, underwriting, process management and execution of new transactions as part of NREP. Project ownership of transactions from an early phase, which can include regular “plain vanilla” acquisitions, JV-projects with land owners, tenants and meetings with municipalities. Involvement in general business development on the Swedish market (incl. evaluating potential entries into new geographies and segments).
- Source investment opportunities and manage acquisition processes
- Analyze potential investment opportunities
- Lead deal negotiations and overall transaction process
- Develop valuation and underwriting models
- Manage presentations to our investment committee
- Conduct due-diligence together with external advisors
- Manage various business development initiatives
- Providing junior colleagues with coaching, support and training
Qualifications and suitable background
- Bachelor of science or Master Degree in Finance, Business administration, Economics, Real Estate or Engineering
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience from the real estate industry
- Strong problem-solving skills, both qualitative and quantitative
- Experienced in MS Excel
- Great communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken
- Strong project management capability and leadership skills
- A solid network within the Real-Estate sector
· Ability to operate in an outgoing environment, interacting with all levels of the company as well as interacting with investors
· Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop business relationships
Do you want to be a part of NREP? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Johan Magnusson (072 248 65 31, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Martin Andersson (070-573 10 10, email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB.
NREP has over 140 dedicated professionals of whom more than 60 are transaction or asset management professionals. The Firm is controlled and fully owned by the team of partners with backgrounds from top-tier real estate firms, management consultancies and investment banks.
A key distinctive feature of the firm is the strength and depth of the local teams; built on the premise that a fully local approach is required to identify and best exploit the various opportunities that are present across the Nordic region. NREP has maintained an office in each of its core markets in Denmark, Sweden and Finland and in 2015 they opened an office in Norway. Since its inception, NREP has raised 12 funds and executed over 220 property acquisitions and developments in the Nordic region, of which over 80 have been exited.
For NREP it is important to create real estate that enriches people’s lives. NREP combine a long-term holistic approach with customer focus to provide better real estate offerings to people of all ages and to create healthy sustainable communities.
NREP is pioneering sustainability and responsible solutions and have high ambitions regarding this. NREP focus on attractive under-served segments in the Nordic Region and are among other the leading service and real estate provider within logistics and second largest self- storage operator in the Nordics. NREP has further made several customers focused innovative real estate solutions across residential and retail segments.
Learn more about NREP business and products on the website: https://nrep.com/