Head of Compliance to Hoist Finance
Finance - Stockholm
Hoist Finance is looking for a driven, self-motivated and experienced Head of Compliance to lead the global Group Compliance team. The role offers a great opportunity to work with compliance in a growing, international financial institution.
Hoist Finance is now recruiting a Head of Compliance to its headquarters in Stockholm. The Head of Group Compliance is ultimately responsible for the Compliance function, AML-function and Data Protection function in Hoist Finance AB (publ) and the Hoist Finance group of companies and reports to the CEO.
Main areas of responsibility
As Head of Compliance you will, amongst other, be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the compliance, AML and data protection work and lead the compliance team in both Stockholm and in the other countries where we opreate
- Conduct training of personnel, management and board of directors in compliance related areas including regulations, internal governance and control, ethical standards, data protection and anti-money laundering
- Update and support the business in creation of internal governing documents
- Assist the business in implementing new legal and regulatory requirements and necessary procedures
- Ensure that adopted group policies and instructions are widely communicated throughout the Hoist Finance Group
- Perform annual risk assessment of compliance and data protection risks
Desired skills and experience
The successful candidate has proven leadership experience and demonstrates ability to lead, influence and motivate individuals and teams. Moving seamlessly in a multi-cultural environment comes natural as well as stretching for continuous improvements and setting high standards.
Further we are looking for the following skills and experiences:
- A university degree in law and +10 years of relevant working experience, preferably from the financial sector and/or the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority
- Knowledge of the Swedish and EU regulatory framework for financial institutions, including the Swedish Banking and Financing Business Act.Excellent level in both Swedish and English required
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Solutions oriented, self-motivated and positive team player with solid structuring skills
- Experience in the debt sale market and/or debt collection industry is a merit but not a requirement
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt resolution partner to individuals, companies and banks in eleven European countries. With over 1,600 dedicated colleagues, smart digital solutions and a deep understanding of individual financial circumstances, we help over six million customers to keep their commitments by agreeing on sustainable repayment plans. We take pride in following our customers towards becoming debt free and reintroduced to the financial ecosystem as financially sound individuals. Hoist Finance has a diverse portfolio of asset classes and our online HoistSpar savings account platform in Sweden and Germany enables our unique funding model. Hoist Finance was founded in 1994 and is today a public company listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
We offer you a fast-paced working environment in our newly constructed office located in central Stockholm. Working with smart, engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role in the organisation. The level of camaraderie is high and we enjoy working together as one team. In this role you will interact in all our markets and you will travel to meet with colleagues across all our countries. If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then Hoist Finance is the place for you!
In this recruitment Hoist Finance is working together with Boardtalk Finance Recruitment (www.boardtalk.se). For further questions about the role, contact Mats Holmberg (072-8532313) or Martin Andersson (070-5731010) at Boardtalk. As part of the recruitment process, a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.